Multifaceted Aquatic Mats Available in Los Angeles
- Designed as an interlocking roll-up mat system making its removal for cleaning easy. It can also be laid in a variety of patterns and can easily be installed by the end user.
- Free draining, to enable greater ease of cleaning with hoses, flush systems, vacuuming or steam cleaning.
- Manufactured from 100 percent recycled materials.
- Edges and corners available in all colors.
- The smallest installable unit is very light (700 grams).
Dimensions: 500 mm (20″) long x 250 mm (10″) wide x 15 mm (9/16″) high.
Weight: 700 grams (24 oz.) each.
Material: Rubber and flexible P.V.C.
Load Capacity: 1050 kg (2320 lbs.) laid on a rigid base.
Colors: White, black, champagne, green, red, blue, yellow and grey. Temperature: Suitable for use in temperatures ranging from -30 C (-22 F) to +90 C (194 F). Mat size increases up to 2 mm (1/16″) in length in temperatures up to 90°C (194 F).
Packaging: Packed in boxes of 20 with the box size being 515 mm (20 3/8″) long x 515 mm (20 3/8″) wide x 150 mm (6″) high. A full 20 feet container holds approximately 14,600 mats.